Member, American Ceramic Society.
Synthesis and Properties of Porous Single-Phase β′-SiAlON Ceramics
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 85, Issue 7, pages 1879–1881, July 2002
How to Cite
Yang, J.-F., Beppu, Y., Zhang, G.-J., Ohji, T. and Kanzaki, S. (2002), Synthesis and Properties of Porous Single-Phase β′-SiAlON Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 85: 1879–1881. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.2002.tb00370.x
R. W. Rice—contributing editor
This work was supported by AIST, METI, Japan, as part of the Synergy Ceramics Project. Part of the work has been supported by NEDO.
The authors are members of the Joint Research Consortium of Synergy Ceramics.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript No. 187166. Received February 5, 2002; approved April 1, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!