Member, American Ceramic Society.
Transparent Alumina: A Light-Scattering Model
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 480–486, March 2003
How to Cite
Apetz, R. and van Bruggen, M. P. B. (2003), Transparent Alumina: A Light-Scattering Model. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 86: 480–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.2003.tb03325.x
I. Tanaka—contributing editor
Supported by the European Commission under Project STARELIGHT CSG-00088.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript No. 186880. Received June 24, 2002; approved November 22, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!