Quarantine – Phytosanitary, sanitary and incursion management: an Australian entomological perspective
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 318–328, August 2004
How to Cite
Maynard, G. V., Hamilton, J. G. and Grimshaw, J. F. (2004), Quarantine – Phytosanitary, sanitary and incursion management: an Australian entomological perspective. Australian Journal of Entomology, 43: 318–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1326-6756.2004.00441.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
- Accepted for publication 9 May 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!