Expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase-2 mRNA in brain damage induced by lipopolysaccharide and intermittent hypoxia–ischemia in neonatal rats
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 185–191, April 2005
How to Cite
Yang, L., Sameshima, H., Yamaguchi, M. and Ikenoue, T. (2005), Expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase-2 mRNA in brain damage induced by lipopolysaccharide and intermittent hypoxia–ischemia in neonatal rats. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 31: 185–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1341-8076.2005.00266.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Received: September 14 2004. Accepted: December 8 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.