Iatrogenic vulvar skin metastases after interstitial radiotherapy for recurrent cervical cancer
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
© 2009 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 663–665, December 2009
How to Cite
YAMASHITA, H., OKUMA, K. and NAKAGAWA, K. (2009), Iatrogenic vulvar skin metastases after interstitial radiotherapy for recurrent cervical cancer. The Journal of Dermatology, 36: 663–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2009.00729.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!