Mixed vitiligo treated by suction blister epidermal grafting: Long-term follow up
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
© 2009 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 672–673, December 2009
How to Cite
LEE, D.-Y., KIM, P.-S. and LEE, J.-H. (2009), Mixed vitiligo treated by suction blister epidermal grafting: Long-term follow up. The Journal of Dermatology, 36: 672–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2009.00734.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.