Case of localized scleroderma successfully treated with bath psoralen and ultraviolet A therapy
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2010
© 2010 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Systemic Sclerosis (pages 1-84)
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 75–80, January 2010
How to Cite
UCHIYAMA, M., OKUBO, Y., KAWASHIMA, H., YAMAMOTO, K., MITSUHASHI, Y. and TSUBOI, R. (2010), Case of localized scleroderma successfully treated with bath psoralen and ultraviolet A therapy. The Journal of Dermatology, 37: 75–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2009.00750.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2010
- Received 13 November 2008; accepted 16 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.