Cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa: A report of 16 cases with clinical and histopathological analysis and a review of the published work
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
© 2010 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Systemic Sclerosis (pages 1-84)
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 85–93, January 2010
How to Cite
ISHIGURO, N. and KAWASHIMA, M. (2010), Cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa: A report of 16 cases with clinical and histopathological analysis and a review of the published work. The Journal of Dermatology, 37: 85–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2009.00752.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
- Received 13 November 2008; accepted 11 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.