Malignant melanoma with preserved hairs: A snap shot could suggest the development from an acquired melanocytic nevus
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
© 2010 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 167–170, February 2010
How to Cite
KIYOHARA, T., KOURABA, S., TAKAHASHI, H., KAWASAKI, T., TAKEUCHI, A. and KUMAKIRI, M. (2010), Malignant melanoma with preserved hairs: A snap shot could suggest the development from an acquired melanocytic nevus. The Journal of Dermatology, 37: 167–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2009.00780.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Received 16 February 2009; accepted 6 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.