Author contribution: All authors have contributed significantly and are in agreement with the content of the manuscript. Dr Pedraz, Dr Campos, Dr Conde-Taboada were responsible for data acquisition and writing, Dr Pérez-Álvarez for pathological study and Dr López-Bran for writing.
Familial eruptive generalized lichen planus in a pediatric patient
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
© 2010 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 910–912, October 2010
How to Cite
PEDRAZ, J., CAMPOS-MUÑOZ, L., CONDE-TABOADA, A., SÁNCHEZ-PÉREZ, J. and LÓPEZ-BRAN, E. (2010), Familial eruptive generalized lichen planus in a pediatric patient. The Journal of Dermatology, 37: 910–912. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2010.00915.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
Vol. 37, Issue 11, 1004, Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.