At the present time, Jose Neila Iglesias is recipient of a Research Fellowship in the Dermatology Research Center, University of Queensland, School of Medicine, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Key points in dermoscopy for diagnosis of melanomas, including difficult to diagnose melanomas, on the trunk and extremities
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: Dermoscopy (pages 1-75)
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 3–9, January 2011
How to Cite
NEILA, J. and SOYER, H. P. (2011), Key points in dermoscopy for diagnosis of melanomas, including difficult to diagnose melanomas, on the trunk and extremities. The Journal of Dermatology, 38: 3–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2010.01131.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Received 1 October 2010; accepted 6 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.