Efficacy of 1-mm minigrafts in treating vitiligo depends on patient age, disease site and vitiligo subtype
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 1140–1145, December 2011
How to Cite
KATO, H., FURUHASHI, T., ITO, E., KANEKO, N., NAKAMURA, M., WATANABE, S., SHINTANI, Y., MAEDA, A., YAMAGUCHI, Y. and MORITA, A. (2011), Efficacy of 1-mm minigrafts in treating vitiligo depends on patient age, disease site and vitiligo subtype. The Journal of Dermatology, 38: 1140–1145. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2010.01184.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Received 25 August 2010; accepted 13 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!