LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Clinical effectiveness of once-daily levofloxacin for inflammatory acne with high concentrations in the lesions
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Hair Biology and Hair Loss Disorders (pages 1-41)
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 94–96, January 2012
How to Cite
KAWADA, A., WADA, T. and OISO, N. (2012), Clinical effectiveness of once-daily levofloxacin for inflammatory acne with high concentrations in the lesions. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 94–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2011.01216.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.