LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor of the skin grossly mimicking squamous cell carcinoma: A case report
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Hair Biology and Hair Loss Disorders (pages 1-41)
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 107–110, January 2012
How to Cite
INOUE, T., MISAGO, N., OKAWA, T. and NARISAWA, Y. (2012), Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor of the skin grossly mimicking squamous cell carcinoma: A case report. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 107–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2011.01217.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.