Safety and efficacy of a fixed-dose cyclosporin microemulsion (100 mg) for the treatment of psoriasis
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 966–972, October 2011
How to Cite
SHINTANI, Y., KANEKO, N., FURUHASHI, T., SAITO, C. and MORITA, A. (2011), Safety and efficacy of a fixed-dose cyclosporin microemulsion (100 mg) for the treatment of psoriasis. The Journal of Dermatology, 38: 966–972. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2011.01228.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Received 11 May 2010; accepted 14 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.