Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Novel mutation of the KRT 10 gene in a Japanese patient with epidermolytic hyperkeratosis
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Hair Biology and Hair Loss Disorders (pages 1-41)
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 87–89, January 2012
How to Cite
MAKINO, T., FURUICHI, M., ASANO, Y. and SHIMIZU, T. (2012), Novel mutation of the KRT 10 gene in a Japanese patient with epidermolytic hyperkeratosis. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 87–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2011.01234.x
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources which supported this work.
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.