LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Two cases of infantile linear immunoglobulin A/immunoglobulin G bullous dermatosis
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 176–178, February 2012
How to Cite
KANAYAMA, Y., TSURUTA, D., TATEISHI, C., HASEGAWA, Y., AMO, K., FUKAI, K., KOBAYASHI, H. and ISHII, M. (2012), Two cases of infantile linear immunoglobulin A/immunoglobulin G bullous dermatosis. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 176–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2011.01239.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!