LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Combination of 1064-nm Q-switched neodymium: yttrium–aluminum–garnet laser with low fluence and 578-/511-nm copper bromide laser for nipple–areolar hyperpigmentation
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Hair Biology and Hair Loss Disorders (pages 1-41)
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 110–112, January 2012
How to Cite
LEE, E. H., KANG, J.-S., KANG, D.-S., HAN, C. S. and CHO, S. B. (2012), Combination of 1064-nm Q-switched neodymium: yttrium–aluminum–garnet laser with low fluence and 578-/511-nm copper bromide laser for nipple–areolar hyperpigmentation. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 110–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2011.01272.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!