Nosocomial outbreak of multidrug-resistant USA300 methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus causing severe furuncles and carbuncles in Japan
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 1167–1171, December 2011
How to Cite
MINE, Y., HIGUCHI, W., TAIRA, K., NAKASONE, I., TATEYAMA, M., YAMAMOTO, T., UEZATO, H. and TAKAHASHI, K. (2011), Nosocomial outbreak of multidrug-resistant USA300 methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus causing severe furuncles and carbuncles in Japan. The Journal of Dermatology, 38: 1167–1171. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2011.01284.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
- Received 19 December 2010; accepted 23 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.