CD147-targeting siRNA inhibits cell-matrix adhesion of human malignant melanoma cells by phosphorylating focal adhesion kinase
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Hair Biology and Hair Loss Disorders (pages 1-41)
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 63–67, January 2012
How to Cite
NISHIBABA, R., HIGASHI, Y., SU, J., FURUKAWA, T., KAWAI, K. and KANEKURA, T. (2012), CD147-targeting siRNA inhibits cell-matrix adhesion of human malignant melanoma cells by phosphorylating focal adhesion kinase. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 63–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2011.01304.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Received 28 February 2011; accepted 30 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.