Topical tacrolimus ointment for the treatment of lichen sclerosus, comparing genital and extragenital involvement
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 145–150, February 2012
How to Cite
KIM, G.-W., PARK, H.-J., KIM, H.-S., KIM, S.-H., KO, H.-C., KIM, B.-S. and KIM, M.-B. (2012), Topical tacrolimus ointment for the treatment of lichen sclerosus, comparing genital and extragenital involvement. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 145–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2011.01384.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Received 1 December 2010; accepted 11 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.