Congenital hair loss disorders: Rare, but not too rare
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Hair Biology and Hair Loss Disorders (pages 1-41)
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 3–10, January 2012
How to Cite
SHIMOMURA, Y. (2012), Congenital hair loss disorders: Rare, but not too rare. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 3–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2011.01395.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Received 7 August 2011; accepted 9 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.