Conflict of interest: Dr Tsai has conducted clinical trials, received honoraria for serving as a consultant or received speaking fees from Wyeth Pharmaceuticals (now Pfizer), Serono International SA (now Merck Serono International), UniPharma/Biogen Idec, Janssen-Cilag Pharmaceuticals and Abbott Pharmaceuticals. Drs Cho, Chen and Chiu have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Use of anti-tumor necrosis factor-α therapy in hepatitis B virus carriers with psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis: A case series in Taiwan
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Special Issue: Psoriasis (pages 211-289)
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 269–273, March 2012
How to Cite
CHO, Y.-T., CHEN, C.-H., CHIU, H.-Y. and TSAI, T.-F. (2012), Use of anti-tumor necrosis factor-α therapy in hepatitis B virus carriers with psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis: A case series in Taiwan. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 269–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2011.01434.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Received 2 August 2011; accepted 27 September 2011.
- 6Safety of anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha agents in psoriasis patients who were chronic hepatitis B carriers: a retrospective report of seven patients and brief review of the literature. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2011; 25: 471–474., , .
- 11Safety of tumor necrosis factor alpha blockers in hepatitis B virus occult carriers (hepatitis B surface antigen negative/anti-hepatitis B core antigen positive) with rheumatic diseases. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2010; 62: 749–754., , et al.
- 13Global epidemiology of Hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection. NAJMS 2011; 4: 7–13., .
- 22The 2008 American College of Rheumatology recommendations for the use of nonbiologic and biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs in rheumatoid arthritis: where the rubber meets the road. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 59: 757–759., .