The investigators for the Japanese Infliximab Study are listed in Acknowledgments.
Dramatic impact of a Psoriasis Area and Severity Index 90 response on the quality of life in patients with psoriasis: An analysis of Japanese clinical trials of infliximab
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Special Issue: Psoriasis (pages 211-289)
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 253–259, March 2012
How to Cite
TORII, H., SATO, N., YOSHINARI, T., NAKAGAWA, H. and The Japanese Infliximab Study Investigators (2012), Dramatic impact of a Psoriasis Area and Severity Index 90 response on the quality of life in patients with psoriasis: An analysis of Japanese clinical trials of infliximab. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 253–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2011.01459.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
- Received 7 October 2011; accepted 1 November 2011.
- 4European S3-Guidelines on the systemic treatment of psoriasis vulgaris. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2009; 23(Suppl.2): 5–70., , et al.
- 9the Japanese infliximab study investigators. Infliximab monotherapy in Japanese patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled multicenter trial. J Dermatol Sci 2010; 59: 40–49., ,
- 16The relationship of serum infliximab concentrations to clinical improvement in rheumatoid arthritis: results from ATTRACT, a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46: 1451–1459., , et al.