Author disclosure: This study was funded by Janssen Pharmaceutical K. K. (Tokyo, Japan), a part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. H. Nakagawa and A. Igarashi serve as consultants and trial investigators for Janssen Pharmaceutical, and portions of the work reported here were performed under contract with Janssen Pharmaceutical. B. Schenkel is an employee of, and owns stock in, Johnson & Johnson, which provided funding for this trial. M. Kato and T. Kato are employees of Janssen Pharmaceutical, and own stock in Johnson & Johnson.
Impact of ustekinumab on health-related quality of life in Japanese patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis: Results from a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 2 / 3 trial
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 761–769, September 2012
How to Cite
NAKAGAWA, H., SCHENKEL, B., KATO, M., KATO, T., IGARASHI, A. and The Japanese Ustekinumab Study Group (2012), Impact of ustekinumab on health-related quality of life in Japanese patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis: Results from a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 2 / 3 trial. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 761–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2012.01521.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
- Received 10 November 2011; accepted 20 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.