LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Adult Kawasaki disease: Evaluating the fluctuation of circulating lymphocytes associated with i.v. immunoglobulin treatment
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 957–958, November 2012
How to Cite
FUJIMOTO, N., TERAMURA, K. and TANAKA, T. (2012), Adult Kawasaki disease: Evaluating the fluctuation of circulating lymphocytes associated with i.v. immunoglobulin treatment. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 957–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2012.01522.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.