Present address: Department of Dermatology, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, 1-7-1 Sakamotomachi, Nagasaki 852-8501, Japan.
Dissemination of Panton–Valentine leukocidin-positive methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Okinawa, Japan
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 34–38, January 2013
How to Cite
Mine, Y., Nakasone, I., Yamamoto, Y., Utani, A., Yamane, N., Uezato, H. and Takahashi, K. (2013), Dissemination of Panton–Valentine leukocidin-positive methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Okinawa, Japan. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 34–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2012.01569.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Received 20 January 2012; accepted 1 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.