LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Case of intractable ophiasis type of alopecia areata presumably improved by fexofenadine
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1063–1064, December 2012
How to Cite
NONOMURA, Y., OTSUKA, A., MIYACHI, Y. and KABASHIMA, K. (2012), Case of intractable ophiasis type of alopecia areata presumably improved by fexofenadine. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 1063–1064. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2012.01571.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!