Two patterns of solar lentigines: A histopathological analysis of 40 Japanese women
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 829–832, October 2012
How to Cite
YONEI, N., KAMINAKA, C., KIMURA, A., FURUKAWA, F. and YAMAMOTO, Y. (2012), Two patterns of solar lentigines: A histopathological analysis of 40 Japanese women. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 829–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2012.01574.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Received 9 December 2011; accepted 12 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.