LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Primary mucinous carcinoma of the skin in the hypogastric region: A case of regional lymph node metastases 2 years after surgery
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1040–1041, December 2012
How to Cite
AMANO, M., CHOSA, N., KUROIWA, A., NARITA, Y., MOCHIDA, K., KOKETSU, H. and SETOYAMA, M. (2012), Primary mucinous carcinoma of the skin in the hypogastric region: A case of regional lymph node metastases 2 years after surgery. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 1040–1041. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2012.01580.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!