Conflict of interests: none.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
PHACE syndrome associated with club foot and thumb-in-palm deformity
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1054–1055, December 2012
How to Cite
LEE, S.-H., KIM, J. H., LEE, J. H. and KIM, S.-C. (2012), PHACE syndrome associated with club foot and thumb-in-palm deformity. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 1054–1055. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2012.01588.x
Funding sources: none.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.