Conflict of interest: none declared.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Value of a lymphocyte transformation test for diagnosis of maculopapular and erythema multiforme type drug eruption due to lamotrigine: Three case reports
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1083–1084, December 2012
How to Cite
NAKAI, N. and KATOH, N. (2012), Value of a lymphocyte transformation test for diagnosis of maculopapular and erythema multiforme type drug eruption due to lamotrigine: Three case reports. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 1083–1084. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2012.01601.x
Funding sources: none.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.