Conflicts of interest: none.
Letters to the Editor
Case of dominant dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa pruriginosa with a c.7868G>A (G2623D) mutation in type VII collagen
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1087–1088, December 2012
How to Cite
Yajima, M., Nakano, H., Sawamura, D., Miyachi, Y. and Kabashima, K. (2012), Case of dominant dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa pruriginosa with a c.7868G>A (G2623D) mutation in type VII collagen. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 1087–1088. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2012.01641.x
Financial disclosure: none.
Funding sources: none.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.