Conflicts of interest: none.
Letters to the Editor
Cyclosporin administration improves clinical manifestations and quality of life in patients with 20-nail dystrophy: Case series and survey study
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1064–1065, December 2012
How to Cite
Lee, Y. B., Cheon, M. S., Eun, Y. S., Cho, B. K., Park, Y. G. and Park, H. J. (2012), Cyclosporin administration improves clinical manifestations and quality of life in patients with 20-nail dystrophy: Case series and survey study. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 1064–1065. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2012.01642.x
Author contributions: Y. B. L., H. J. P. and B. K. C. had full access to all of the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. Study concept and design: Y. B. L., B. K. C. and H. J. P. Acquisition of data: M. S. C. and Y. S. E. Analysis and interpretation of data: Y. B. L., Y. G. P. and H. J. P. Drafting of the manuscript: Y. B. L., B. K. C. and H. J. P. Critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content: Y. B. L., B. K. C. and H. J. P. Statistical analysis: H. J. P. Obtaining funding: H. J. P. Administrative, technical or material support: Y. B. L., H. J. P. Study supervision: Y. B. L., H. J. P., B. K. C.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Korea government. Grant Number: 2011-0001390
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0002431
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.