Two Japanese cases of dermatitis herpetiformis associated each with lung cancer and autoimmune pancreatitis but showing no intestinal symptom or circulating immunoglobulin A antibodies to any known antigens
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1002–1005, December 2012
How to Cite
Shigeta, M., Saiki, M., Tsuruta, D., Ohata, C., Ishii, N., Ono, F., Hamada, T., Dainichi, T., Furumura, M., Zone, J. J., Karpati, S., Sitaru, C. and Hashimoto, T. (2012), Two Japanese cases of dermatitis herpetiformis associated each with lung cancer and autoimmune pancreatitis but showing no intestinal symptom or circulating immunoglobulin A antibodies to any known antigens. The Journal of Dermatology, 39: 1002–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2012.01663.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Galderma K.K. (Galderma Award)
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- Nakatomi Foundation
- Kaibara Morikazu Medical Science Promotion Foundation
- Japan Lydia O'Leary Memorial Foundation
- Cosmetology Research Foundation
- Japanese Dermatological Association (Shiseido Award)
- Fukuoka Foundation for Sound Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.