Plasma trough levels of adalimumab and infliximab in terms of clinical efficacy during the treatment of psoriasis
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 39–42, January 2013
How to Cite
Takahashi, H., Tsuji, H., Ishida-Yamamoto, A. and Iizuka, H. (2013), Plasma trough levels of adalimumab and infliximab in terms of clinical efficacy during the treatment of psoriasis. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 39–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2012.01679.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.