Funding sources: none.
Letters to the Editor
Effects of topical application of growth factors followed by microneedle therapy in women with female pattern hair loss: A pilot study
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 81–83, January 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y. B., Eun, Y. S., Lee, J. H., Cheon, M. S., Park, Y. G., Cho, B. K. and Park, H. J. (2013), Effects of topical application of growth factors followed by microneedle therapy in women with female pattern hair loss: A pilot study. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 81–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1346-8138.2012.01680.x
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: 2011-0001390
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0002431
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.