These authors contributed equally to this study.
Evolution of HIV-1 in a patient population failing multiple-drug therapy
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Societies and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 535–539, September 2009
How to Cite
Hong, S., Cao, J. and Tu, Y.-t. (2009), Evolution of HIV-1 in a patient population failing multiple-drug therapy. Microbiology and Immunology, 53: 535–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1348-0421.2009.00153.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Received 26 March 2009; revised 20 May 2009; accepted 01 June 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Modeling Disease Evolution with Multilevel Selection: HIV as a Quasispecies Social Genome, Journal of Evolutionary Medicine, 2012, 1, 1, ,
- 2Use of a High Resolution Melting Assay to Analyze HIV Diversity in HIV-infected Ugandan Children, The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal, 2012, 31, 11, e222, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Suboptimal adherence associated with virological failure and resistance mutations to first-line highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) in Bangalore, India, International Health, 2011, 3, 1, 27, , , , , , , , ,