These authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered as co-first author.
Critical role of Toll-like receptor 2 in Bacteroides fragilis-mediated immune responses in murine peritoneal mesothelial cells
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 782–788, November 2012
How to Cite
Kim, T.-H., Lee, K.-B., Kang, M.-J. and Park, J.-H. (2012), Critical role of Toll-like receptor 2 in Bacteroides fragilis-mediated immune responses in murine peritoneal mesothelial cells. Microbiology and Immunology, 56: 782–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1348-0421.2012.00505.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2012 09:16AM EST
- Received 9 April 2012; revised 6 August 2012; accepted 23 August 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!