Cross-reactive antibody response to the pandemic A (H1N1) 2009 influenza virus induced by vaccination with a seasonal trivalent influenza vaccine: a longitudinal study of three influenza seasons in Japan
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 56, Issue 12, pages 810–816, December 2012
How to Cite
Uno, S., Kimachi, K., Matsuo, F., Miyazaki, K., Oohama, A., Kei, J., Nishimura, T., Odoh, K. and Kino, Y. (2012), Cross-reactive antibody response to the pandemic A (H1N1) 2009 influenza virus induced by vaccination with a seasonal trivalent influenza vaccine: a longitudinal study of three influenza seasons in Japan. Microbiology and Immunology, 56: 810–816. doi: 10.1111/j.1348-0421.2012.00511.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 04:17AM EST
- Received 30 January 2012; revised 1 September 2012; accepted 12 September 2012.
- 42010) High frequency of cross-reacting antibodies against pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 virus among the elderly in Finland. Euro Surveill 15 : pii:19478., , , , , , , , (
- 6Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2009) Serum cross-reactive antibody response to a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus after vaccination with seasonal influenza vaccine. Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 58 : 521–24.
- 8Infectious Disease Surveillance Center (2010) 2009/10 influenza season, Japan. IASR 31 : 248–50. Available from: http://idsc.nih.go.jp/iasr/31/367/tpc367.html.
- 12World Health Organization (2002) Department of Communicable Disease Surveillance and Response. WHO manual on animal influenza diagnosis and surveillance. Available from: http://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/influenza/whocdscsrncs20025rev.pdf.
- 13European Medicines Agency. Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP). (2008) Guideline on Dossier Structure and Content for Pandemic Influenza Vaccine Marketing Authorisation. Application (Revision)., Available from: http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Scientific_guideline/2009/09/WC500003869.pdf