Increased DNA Methyltransferase Expression Is Associated with an Early Stage of Human Hepatocarcinogenesis
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2005
Japanese Journal of Cancer Research
Volume 88, Issue 12, pages 1165–1170, December 1997
How to Cite
Sun, L., Hui, A.-M., Kanai, Y., Sakamoto, M. and Hirohashi, S. (1997), Increased DNA Methyltransferase Expression Is Associated with an Early Stage of Human Hepatocarcinogenesis. Japanese Journal of Cancer Research, 88: 1165–1170. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.1997.tb00345.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2005
- Received August 25, 1997/Accepted October 3, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!