Identification of a prostate-specific membrane antigen-derived peptide capable of eliciting both cellular and humoral immune responses in HLA-A24+ prostate cancer patients
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 622–627, July 2003
How to Cite
Kobayashi, K., Noguchi, M., Itoh, K. and Harada, M. (2003), Identification of a prostate-specific membrane antigen-derived peptide capable of eliciting both cellular and humoral immune responses in HLA-A24+ prostate cancer patients. Cancer Science, 94: 622–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2003.tb01493.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
- (Received January 14, 2003/Revised May 7, 2003/Accepted May 8, 2003)
- 11Infusion of dendritic cells pulsed with HLA-A2-specific prostate-specific membrane antigen peptides: a phase II prostate cancer vaccine trial involving patients with hormone-refractory metastatic disease. Prostate 1999; 38: 73–8., , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 17Allele and haplotype frequencies for HLA and complement loci in various ethnic groups. In: TsujiK, AizawaM, SasazukiT, editors. HLA 1991. Vol. 1. Oxford : Oxford Scientific Publications; 1992. p. 1065–220., , , , .
- 25Prostate-specific antigen-derived epitopes capable of inducing cellular and humoral responses in HLA-A24+ prostate cancer patients. Prostate 2003; in press., , , , ,
- 26Induction of cellular and humoral immune responses to tumor cells and peptides in HLA-A24 positive hormone-refractory prostate cancer patients by peptide vaccination. Prostate 2003; in press., , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 27Rituximab inactivates signal transducer and activation of transcription 3 (STAT 3) activity in B-non-Hodgkin's lymphoma through inhibition of the interleukin 10 autocrine/paracrine loop and results in down-regulation of bcl-2 and sensitization to cytotoxic drugs. Cancer Res 2001; 61: 5137–44., .
- 28Peptide vaccination for patients with melanoma and other types of cancer based on pre-existing peptide-specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte precursors in the periphery. J Immunother 2003; in press., , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 29Immunological evaluation of CTL precursor-oriented vaccines for advanced lung cancer patients. Cancer Sci 2003; in press., , , , , , , , , , , , , , .