Present address: Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, USA.
Infrequent existence of simian virus 40 large T antigen DNA in malignant mesothelioma in Japan
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 292–295, April 2006
How to Cite
Aoe, K., Hiraki, A., Murakami, T., Toyooka, S., Shivapurkar, N., Gazdar, A. F., Sueoka, N., Taguchi, K., Kamei, T., Takeyama, H., Sugi, K. and Kishimoto, T. (2006), Infrequent existence of simian virus 40 large T antigen DNA in malignant mesothelioma in Japan. Cancer Science, 97: 292–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2006.00171.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
- (Received October 18, 2005/Revised December 26, 2005/Accepted December 29, 2005/Online publication March 30, 2006)
- 17WHO. Histological typing of lung cancer and pleural tumours. In: Travis WD, Colby TV, Corrin C, Shimosato Y, Brambilla E, eds, in collaboration with LH Sobin and pathologists from 14 countries. World Health Organization International Histological Classification of Tumours. Histological Typing of Lung and Pleural Tumours. 3rd edition. Tokyo: Springer, 1999: 7–13.
- 22Kyoto Meeting on Poliomyelitis Eradication in the Western Pacific Region. The eradication of polio in Japan. In: World Health Organization, eds, Toward a Polio-Free World. Tokyo: Influx Com, 2000: 7–13.