Clinical implications of nodal marginal zone B-cell lymphoma among Japanese: study of 65 cases
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 44–49, January 2007
How to Cite
Kojima, M., Inagaki, H., Motoori, T., Itoh, H., Shimizu, K., Tamaki, Y., Murase, T. and Nakamura, S. (2007), Clinical implications of nodal marginal zone B-cell lymphoma among Japanese: study of 65 cases. Cancer Science, 98: 44–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2006.00345.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
- (Received July 19, 2006/Revised September 01, 2006/Accepted September 06, 2006/Online publication October 19, 2006)
- 1Nodal marginal zone B-cell lymphoma. In: Jaffe ES, Harris NL, Stein H, Vardiman JW, eds. Pathology and Genetics of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues. Lyon: IARC Press, 2001; 1–6., , et al.
- 3Extranodal marginal zone B-cell lymphoma of mucosa associated lymphoid tissue (MALT lymphoma). In: Jaffe ES, Harris NL, Stein H, Vardiman JW, eds. Pathology and Genetics of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues. Lyon: IARC Press, 2001; 157–60., , et al.
- 10Primary marginal zone B-cell lymphoma of the lymph node resembling plasmacytoma arising from a plasma cell variant of Castleman's disease. A clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of seven patients. APMIS 2002; 110: 875–80., , et al.
- 12Histopathology of Nodal and Extranodal Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas. Berlin: Springer, 2004., .
- 15Primary splenic and nodal marginal zone lymphoma. J Clin Exp Hematopathol 2005; 45: 1–14., , , , .
- 17The Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Classification Project. A clinical evaluation of the International Lymphoma Study Group classification of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Blood 1997; 89: 3909–18.
- 26Distinct type of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma identified by gene expression profiling. Nature 2000; 40: 3503–11., , et al.