Grant support: This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (Grant no. 16209013 to N. Sato), Practical Application Research from the Japan Science and Technology Agency (Grant No. H14-2 to N. Sato), the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (Grant No. H17-Gann-Rinsyo-006 to T. Wada), Postdoctoral Fellowship of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (Grant no. 02568 to T. Tsukahara) and Northern Advancement Center for Science and Technology (Grant No. H18-Waka-075 to T. Tsukahara).
Prognostic impact and immunogenicity of a novel osteosarcoma antigen, papillomavirus binding factor, in patients with osteosarcoma
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 368–375, February 2008
How to Cite
Tsukahara, T., Kawaguchi, S., Torigoe, T., Kimura, S., Murase, M., Ichimiya, S., Wada, T., Kaya, M., Nagoya, S., Ishii, T., Tatezaki, S.-i., Yamashita, T. and Sato, N. (2008), Prognostic impact and immunogenicity of a novel osteosarcoma antigen, papillomavirus binding factor, in patients with osteosarcoma. Cancer Science, 99: 368–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2008.00695.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
- (Received October 10, 2007/Accepted October 28, 2007/Online publication February 4, 2008)
- 18A system of staging musculoskeletal neoplasms. Clin Orthop Relat Res 1986; 204: 9–24..
- 21Prognosis of osteosarcoma with pulmonary metastases at initial presentation is not dismal. Clin Orthop Relat Res 1998; 349: 194–9., , , , ,
- 22The results of a cooperative study of chemotherapy for osteosarcoma (NECO 93J). J Jpn Orthop Assoc 1999; 73: S1129.,
- 23Prognostic results from multi-institute study of adjuvant chemotherapy for osteogenic sarcoma. J Jpn Orthop Assoc 1999; 73: S1135., , et al .
- 25Musculo-Skeletal Tumor Comittee. General Rules for Clinical and Pathological Studies on Malignant Bone Tumors, 2nd edn. Tokyo: Kanabara, 2000.
- 31Pilot trial of tumor-specific peptide vaccination and continuous infusion interleukin-2 in patients with recurrent Ewing sarcoma and alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma: an inter-institute NIH study. Med Pediatr Oncol 2002; 38: 158–64., , et al .
- 33Overexpression of papillomavirus binding factor in Ewing's sarcoma family of tumors coferring poor prognosis. Oncol Rep 2007; 19: 129–34., , et al .