Xiu-zhi Zhang and Zhe-feng Xiao contributed equally to this work.
Triosephosphate isomerase and peroxiredoxin 6, two novel serum markers for human lung squamous cell carcinoma
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2009
© 2009 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 100, Issue 12, pages 2396–2401, December 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-z., Xiao, Z.-f., Li, C., Xiao, Z.-q., Yang, F., Li, D.-j., Li, M.-y., Li, F. and Chen, Z.-c. (2009), Triosephosphate isomerase and peroxiredoxin 6, two novel serum markers for human lung squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Science, 100: 2396–2401. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2009.01314.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2009
- (Received March 20, 2009/Revised July 18, 2009/Accepted August 6, 2009/Online publication September 7, 2009)
- 1Tumor markers in lung cancer: EGTM recommendations. Anticancer Res 1999; 19: 2817–9., , et al.
- 2Cancer proteomics: from identification of novel markers to creation of artificial learning models for tumor classification. Electrophoresis 2000; 21: 1210–7., , , .
- 3Identification of tumor antigens in human lung squamous cell carcinoma by serological proteome analysis. J Proteome Res 2007; 6 (2): 751–8., , et al.
- 4Protein pattern difference in the colon cancer cell lines examined by two-dimensional differential in-gel electrophoresis and mass spectrometry. Surg Today 2006; 36: 1085–93., , et al.
- 5Proteomics-based approach identifying autoantibody against peroxiredoxin VI as a novel serum marker in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Clin Cancer Res 2006; 12 (21): 6415–20., , et al.
- 6Detection of eight antibodies in cancer patients’ sera against proteins derived from the adenocarcinoma A549 cell line using proteomics-based analysis. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 2006; 838: 15–20., , , , .
- 7Peroxiredoxin IV is a secretable protein with heparin-binding properties under reduced conditions. J Biochem 2000; 127: 493–501., , , .
- 8Proteomic analysis of lung adenocarcinoma: identification of a highly expressed set of proteins in tumors. Clin Cancer Res 2002; 8: 2298–305., , et al.
- 9The 28K protein in urinary bladder, squamous metaplasia and urine is triosephosphate isomerase. Clin Biochem 1997; 30: 613–8., , , , , .
- 10Identification of genes differentially expressed in B16 murine melanoma sublines with different metastatic potentials. Cancer Res 1996; 56 (4): 875–9., , , , .
- 11Structure, mechanism and regulation of peroxiredoxins. Trends Biochem Sci 2003; 28: 32–40., , , .
- 121-Cys Peroxiredoxin, a bifunctional enzyme with glutathione peroxidase and phospholipase A2 activities. J Biol Chem 2000; 275: 28421–7., , , , .
- 131-Cys peroxiredoxin overexpression protects cells against phospholipid peroxidation-mediated membrane damage. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99: 11599–604., , , , , .
- 14Adenovirus-mediated transfer of the 1-cys peroxiredoxin gene to mouse lung protects against hyperoxic injury. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 2004; 286: L1188–93., , , .
- 15Overexpression of peroxiredoxins I, II, III, V, and VI in malignant mesothelioma. J Pathol 2002; 196: 316–23., , et al.
- 16Peroxiredoxins,a novel protein family in lung cancer. Int J Cancer 2004; 111: 514–21., , et al.
- 17Autoantibodies to peroxiredoxin I and IV in patients with systemic autoimmune diseases. Microbiol Immunol 2005; 49: 57–65., , , .
- 18Profiling tumor-associated antibodies for early detection of non-small cell lung cancer. J Thorac Oncol 2006; 1: 513–9., , , , , .
- 19Elevation of serum l-lactate dehydrogenase B correlated with the clinical stage of lung cancer. Lung Cancer 2006; 54: 95–102., , et al.
- 20Development of a membrane array-based multimarker assay for detection of circulating cancer cells in patients with non small cell lung cancer. Int J Cancer 2006; 119 (6): 1419–26., , et al.
- 21Increased levels of KL-6 and subsequent mortality in patients with interstitial lung diseases. J Intern Med 2006; 260: 429–34., , , .
- 22Detection of Helicobacter pylori carriers by discriminate analysis of urea and pH levels in gastric juices. J Clin Pathol 1991; 44: 689–697., , et al.
- 23Discriminant analysis of Hodgkin’s lymphomas by age and serum proteins. Eur J Cancer Clin Oncol 1984; 20: 1243–7., , et al.
- 24Mutivariate analysis of serum tumor markers for diagnosis of skeletal metastases. Cancer 1992; 69: 108–12., .
- 25Use of discriminant analysis to assess disease activity in pulmonary tuberculosis with a panel of specific and non-specific serum markers. Am J Clin Pathol 1994; 101: 719–25., , et al.