Incidence and survival trends for childhood cancer in Osaka, Japan, 1973–2001
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2010 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 787–792, March 2010
How to Cite
Baba, S., Ioka, A., Tsukuma, H., Noda, H., Ajiki, W. and Iso, H. (2010), Incidence and survival trends for childhood cancer in Osaka, Japan, 1973–2001. Cancer Science, 101: 787–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2009.01443.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2009
- (Received June 26, 2009/Revised October 31, 2009/Accepted November 6, 2009/Online publication February 2, 2010)
- 1Statistics and Information Department, Minister’s Secretariat, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Vital Statistics of Japan 2005. Tokyo: Health and Welfare Statistics Association, 2007. (In Japanese.)
- 2Osaka Prefectural Department of Public Health and Welfare, Osaka Medical Association, Osaka Medical Center for Cancer and Cardiovascular Diseases. Annual Report of Osaka Cancer Registry No.71 – Cancer Incidence and Medical Care in Osaka in 2004 and the Survival in 2000. OPDPHW, 2008. (In Japanese.)
- 3Ries MelbertD, KrapchoM, eds. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975–2004. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute. [Cited 22 Dec 2009.] Available from URL: http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2004/.
- 7Cancer Research UK. Childhood Cancer Statistics Trends, 2001. [Cited 22 Dec 2009.] Available from URL: http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/cancerstats/childhoodcancer/trends/?a=5441.
- 11The Source of Registration of Childhood Cancer in Osaka Cancer Registry In. JACR Monograph NO.8. Osaka: Japanese Association of Cancer Registries, 2003. (In Japanese.), , .
- 14National Cancer Institute. Joinpoint Regression Program ver 3.3 [Cited 22 Dec 2009.] Available from URL: http://srab.cancer.gov/joinpoint/