Clinical trial registration: this trial was not registered in the clinical trial database because it was an early phase trial and not a controlled study.
Phase I/II study of the pharmacokinetics, safety and efficacy of S-1 in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 101, Issue 12, pages 2606–2611, December 2010
How to Cite
Furuse, J., Okusaka, T., Kaneko, S., Kudo, M., Nakachi, K., Ueno, H., Yamashita, T. and Ueshima, K. (2010), Phase I/II study of the pharmacokinetics, safety and efficacy of S-1 in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Science, 101: 2606–2611. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2010.01730.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- (Received April 26, 2010/Revised August 17, 2010/Accepted August 18, 2010/Accepted manuscript online August 26, 2010/Article first published online October 14, 2010)
- 9Experimental and Early Clinical Studies of S-1, a Novel Oral DPD Inhibitor, Chemotherapy for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma. San Francisco: The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, 2008; Publication Number 1442., , , et al.
- 11Determination of S-1 (combined drug of tegafur, 5-chloro-2,4-dihydroxypyridine and potassium oxonate) and 5-fluorouracil in human plasma and urine using high-performance liquid chromatography and gas chromatography-negative ion chemical ionization mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Biomed Sci 1997; 691: 95–104., , , .
- 12New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst 2000; 92: 205–16., , et al.