Innovator and generic cisplatin formulations: Comparison of renal toxicity
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 162–165, January 2011
How to Cite
Sekine, I., Kubota, K., Tamura, Y., Asahina, H., Yamada, K., Horinouchi, H., Nokihara, H., Yamamoto, N. and Tamura, T. (2011), Innovator and generic cisplatin formulations: Comparison of renal toxicity. Cancer Science, 102: 162–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2010.01764.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2010 02:44PM EST
- (Received August 18, 2010/Revised September 27, 2010/Accepted September 28, 2010/Accepted manuscript online October 10, 2010/Article first published online November 5, 2010)
- 1Cisplatin and its analogues. In: DeVitaV, LawrenceT, RoesnbergS, eds. Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 8th edn. Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2008; 419–26..
- 2Randomized trial of bleomycin, etoposide, and cisplatin compared with bleomycin, etoposide, and carboplatin in good-prognosis metastatic nonseminomatous germ cell cancer: a Multiinstitutional Medical Research Council/European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Trial. J Clin Oncol 1997; 15: 1844–52., , et al.