Present address: Kochi Medical School Hospital, Kochi, Japan.
Phase I study of LY2469298, an Fc-engineered humanized anti-CD20 antibody, in patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 432–438, February 2011
Total views since publication: 435
How to Cite
Tobinai, K., Ogura, M., Kobayashi, Y., Uchida, T., Watanabe, T., Oyama, T., Maruyama, D., Suzuki, T., Mori, M., Kasai, M., Cronier, D., Wooldridge, J. E. and Koshiji, M. (2011), Phase I study of LY2469298, an Fc-engineered humanized anti-CD20 antibody, in patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma. Cancer Science, 102: 432–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2010.01809.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2010 07:20AM EST
- (Received October 5, 2010/Revised November 11, 2010/Accepted November 12, 2010/Accepted manuscript online November 20, 2010/Article first published online January 12, 2011)
- 5Maximizing therapeutic benefit of rituximab: maintenance therapy versus re-treatment at progression in patients with indolent non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma--a randomized phase II trial of the Minnie Pearl Cancer Research Network. J Clin Oncol 2005; 23: 1088–95., , , , , .
- 7Frontline therapy with rituximab added to the combination of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) significantly improves the outcome for patients with advanced-stage follicular lymphoma compared with therapy with CHOP alone: results of a prospective randomized study of the German Low-Grade Lymphoma Study Group. Blood 2005; 106: 3725–32., , et al.
- 14Randomized phase II study of concurrent and sequential combinations of rituximab plus CHOP (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine and prednisolone) chemotherapy in untreated indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma: 7-year follow-up results. Cancer Sci 2010; 101: 2579–85., , et al.
- 19Single agent rituximab in patients with follicular or mantle cell lymphoma: clinical and biological factors that are predictive of response and event-free survival as well as the effect of rituximab on the immune system: a study of the Swiss Group for Clinical Cancer Research (SAKK). Ann Oncol 2005; 16: 1675–82., , et al.
- 21Preliminary results of a phase I study of AME-133v, an Fc-engineered humanized monoclonal antibody, in low-affinity FcγRIIIa patients with previously-treated follicular lymphoma [abstract]. American Association for Cancer Research 99th Annual Meeting; April 12-16, 2008; San Diego, CA, USA. Abstract LB-70., , et al.